Manager, Strategic Portfolio DeliveryNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Strategic Portfolio Delivery Manager will deliver support for optimal enterprise level project and portfolio delivery. This role will manage initiatives in alignment with an annual Global business plan process, including supporting business leaders with program intake, launch, and through to completion. This role will deploy and manage strategic program delivery by measuring KPIs and meeting deployment targets that ensure incremental value to the organization. This role will support and influence executive leadership, project teams and end users throughout the program lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Deliver end-to-end enterprise-wide initiatives in alignment with the company operating model for critical organizational projects that need program management support
· Curate executive level relationships essential to program delivery to enable effective outcomes and continued process improvements
· Deliver ELT level presentations and process updates to enable strategic discussion, decision cadence and review
· Evaluate business outcomes and trajectory through reporting and leveraged KPIs to track success
· Coordinate and drive the ongoing portfolio planning, scoping, estimating, capacity management, and prioritization driving aligning with Chipotle’s Strategic Objectives and Priorities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· 6+ years of experience as a leader of Project/Program Delivery
· 2+ years of experience in high growth environment, global preferred
· Demonstrated agility to move across different project types
· Build cross-functional relationships that enable solutioning to complex business problems
· Adaptability to provide different types of support for a program based on evolving business needs.
· Experience in defining strategic benefit realization metrics and measuring them throughout the execution of the project.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills - ask the right probing questions and work cross functionally to drive decisions and resolve blocking problems. Demonstrates critical thinking, decision making, creativity, and information processing.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $124,000 to $172,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660