Manager, Social & Digital ActivationsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
<p style="text-align:start; text-indent:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;font-family: Arial">THE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, no-limits-minded Social & Digital Activations Manager to own and lead social and digital activations that support the Chipotle marketing calendar, drive culture, and elevate campaigns across social and digital channels in Chipotle's voice to win customer love and drive buzz. You’ll strategize and execute, working diligently with crossfuncational teams to bring activations to life. You’ll keep the brand relevant through engagement, and build relationships with super fans, like-minded partners, and influencers in a way that encourages customers to take action. Be a student of culture, constantly identifying future trends with a bias for action to activate against ideas quickly.
You’ll be energized by the customer-focussed disruptor mentality and organizational culture with a desire to play a pivotal role in driving a lifestyle brand, shaping a best-in-class work environment. As Manager of Social & Digital Activations, you’ll collaborate with partners across the organization and report directly to our Senior Manager, Social & Digital.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead social/digital activation to support Marketing calendar activations (such as new menu items, tech innovations, brand campaigns, etc.) in an unexpected way that drives brand buzz
- Lead social/digital activations to support national promotions in an unexpected way that drives brand buzz. Lead campaign management cross-functionally, including any needs from Legal, CRM, Creative, Media, Product, and IT.
- Partner closely with Social Media Strategist to drive social media content calendar that supports Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media initiatives.
- Work closely with social media agency, platform reps, and Consumer Insights team to develop innovative, insight-driven activations
- Develop and advise on influencer support strategies for national and local campaigns, in partnership with agency teams.
- Be a student of culture, constantly identifying future trends with a bias for action to activate against ideas quickly. Challenge the status quo and aim to be a first-to-market brand when opportunities arise.
- Analyze program and content results, applying key learnings to optimize future projects
- Partner closely with media team to maximize creative for digital placements
- Build relationships with super fans, likeminded partners and influencers
- Monitor user generated content for inspiration and reactive opportunities
- Monitor engagement on our owned content to build insights and report on performance
- Be a thoughtful, trustworthy cross-functional partner to pull off ideas quickly across teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Design, or Business preferred
- 6-8 years experience in social media marketing for a brand or agency
- Demonstrates a passion for developing innovative, disruptive, and first-to-market social media activations
- Passion for Chipotle and the restaurant industry with a track record of social media and/or digital marketing
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple requests and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,700 restaurants as of September 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 94,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660