Manager, Quality AssuranceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will provide leadership and guidance to a team of Functional QA Engineers. You will monitor, develop, review and enforce QA standards and best practices, as well as coach and foster opportunities for individual and department growth. The Quality Assurance Manager will ensure QA strategies enable the highest level of quality on timely deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage QA staff across multiple teams supporting the development of API, web, mobile and various backend processes.
- Define quality metrics used to assess code promotion from development environments, staging, and production.
- Assess and communicate risks based on complexity, resource, and timeline constraints.
- Collaborate with developers, supervisors, managers, and business stakeholders in the creation of testing approaches and requirements.
- Manage the ongoing enhancements, support, maintenance, and data integrity of assigned information systems, including all interfaces and reports.
- Analyze best-in-class processes, establish customer satisfaction metrics, understand the interaction and relationship of business operations and operating systems and network processes.
- Contribute to establishing long-range objectives with senior management regarding information management systems and initiatives, with a focus on quality assurance.
- Foster open communication within and between departments.
- Research and recommend improvements to mitigate SDLC risks and optimize SDLC processes, with a focus on quality assurance.
- Research and recommend emerging technologies to improve current frameworks, applications, architectures, and processes, with a focus on quality assurance.
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring, and coaching of quality assurance team members.
- Acts as a project manager for projects within the quality assurance group and the supported business units.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college/university or equivalent experience required.
- 8+ years information technology quality assurance experience.
- 3+ years managerial experience.
- Experience with Jira or Rally, and test case management systems.
- Experience with API, web, mobile, and database development and testing.
- Scrum methodology experience.
- Azure experience preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $124,000 to $172,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660