Manager, Quality AssuranceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Quality Assurance Manager provides leadership and guidance to a team of Functional QA Engineers. They will monitor, review and enforce department processes and best practices, as well as coach and foster opportunities for individual and department growth. The QA Manager will collaborate with other department’s leadership on projects to ensure the highest level of quality on timely deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defines scope and reviews test plans for releases and projects.
- Coordinates project (end-to-end, UAT, etc.) testing across the departments. Ensures all use cases are covered and appropriate teams are available.
- Reviews and monitors test progress throughout releases and reports status to the larger group.
- Ensures the team is following release and deployment processes.
- Work closely with development leadership to ensure technical consistency across the departments.
- Responsible for driving innovative testing strategies that support and enhance the current QA processes within the organization.
- Work along side QA Architect to review and adopt new testing tools, techniques and testing processes.
- Coordinates across departments (Dev, PO, PM, Scrum Masters) to ensure visibility and consistency.
- Follows a technical roadmap that aligns with Chipotle’s product vision across different business functions.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of test plan creation, test plan execution, and test results reports.
- Uses team member’s quarterly and annual performance reviews to determine necessary guidance and mentorship opportunities to ensure the growth of the individual.
- Creates new and manages existing partner relationships and communications with focus on testing efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline required.
- 5-8 years of quality assurance testing experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Required experience include database technologies, test case management tools, Scrum/Agile, cross department coordination, and test strategy planning.
- Preferred skills include: Qtest, Rally, Jira, Azure, Azure DevOps, CosmoDB, MSSQL, Charles Proxy, Swagger, Postman, and Splunk
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660