Manager, ProjectNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Project Manager is responsible to ensure all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects, brings the project to a close, and captures the lessons learned. Assists EPMO leadership in building and maturing processes and tools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides day-to-day management of projects.
- Assist Project Sponsor and BA in the definition of project scope and objectives. Accountable for the project team’s delivery of all project deliverables.
- Obtains approval of deliverables.
- Builds and maintains project schedule for percent complete and milestone deadlines as projects progress.
- Executes the project engagement process to plan and deliver the project kickoff.
- Develops and executes communication management plan, including publishing weekly project status reports and managing key stakeholders.
- Executes standard project processes for risks, issue, action, and project change management.
- Coordinates internal resources and third-party vendors.
- Assembles and maintains project organization with roles and responsibilities, forecasts resource needs, and secures assignments from the appropriate sourcing departments.
- Identifies and resolves potential shared resource contention.
- Manages overall project budget. Reviews time and actual expenses and completes rolling estimate for the project.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields, and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- Requires 5-8 years of relevant experience
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to provide day to day management of projects.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $108,000 to $148,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660