Manager, FSQA TraceabilityNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Manager of Traceability is responsible for owning and enforcing requirements related to traceability at the supplier and DC levels of the supply chain. The position is also responsible for capturing and communicating traceability at the restaurant level and sharing these metrics/KPIs with the Field Food Safety and Operations teams. The position will continuously assess the overall health of CMG's traceability programs against industry standards and propose/implement new technology when appropriate.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own Traceability and support Cold Chain Program. Enforce programs with FSQA Category Managers at supplier and DC level.
- Analyze restaurant Traceability data and trends to drive compliance in conjunction with FFS and Operations. Synthesize SOPs and documents related to traceability compliance. Cultivate educational iniatives to improve supplier and DC compliance. Work with vendors for system improvement, data verification, and utilization of data to support FSQA, Supply Chain, and other departmental use cases."
- Develop and report on Traceability KPIs and overall health of CMG Traceability Program. Advance Traceability techniques through novel analytical programs.
- Monitor industry and regulatory activity related to food traceability and provide Director of FSQA with regular updates and recommendations on how to position CMG for success, both domestically and internationally.
- Attend and contribute to industry association and standards meetings and visit suppliers to support traceability program.
- Partner with Supply Chain Systems Manager on all new Supply Chain systems to ensure they meet the needs of Chipotle's Traceability Program.
- Conduct Label Reviews of new suppliers/facilities/products and provide feedback to suppliers when compliance issues are detected.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Master of Public Health, Microbiology, Epidemiology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in food/agriculture industry performing activities directly related to food safety and traceability
- Published and recognized expert in food traceability, GS1 Standards, and/or master data systems.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft applications, reporting, audit input)
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,850 restaurants as of June 30, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2021 lists for Forbes' America's Best Employers and Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With nearly 102,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $108,000 to $148,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660