Logistics AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Supply Chain Logistics Analyst works within the Distribution & Logistics team to provide assured daily supply to distribution centers and restaurant teams and to support projects. This important team member is responsible for the day-to-day execution of inbound and outbound logistics activities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, the Supply Chain Logistics Analyst has principal accountabilities, which include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively monitor pick-ups and escalate accordingly
- Monitor tender strategy for transportation movements to ensure optimal carrier to management at a lane level
- Monitor purchase orders and ensure truckload optimization policy (EOQ) adheres
- Proactively monitor and resolve restaurant delivery issues
- Manage recoveries to restaurants in a timely manner
- Track cost and root cause for special deliveries
- Engage with the field and look for sustainable solutions to improve service to the restaurants
- Support planning and implementation of supply chain optimization projects, including data mining
- Help foster trusting relationships with internal and external business partners
- Work cross-functionally to ensure supply and no stock-outs across the network daily
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective supply chain systems
- Other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Weekend work and project-based travel will occur
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, supply chain, finance, or related field.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a fast-paced logistics environment, preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, advanced Excel, relational databases, TMS, and ERP systems
- Excellence mentality.
- Customer service focused.
- Interest in and knowledge of supply chain, restaurant operations, and the foodservice industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Ensure details are not lost while achieving larger overall objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Strong drive to stay organized and move swiftly to accomplish tasks and solve problems.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660