Lead People Systems Analyst (Workday) REMOTENewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Lead People Systems Analyst is a key individual contributor role serving as the SME and a primary point of contact representing the Human Resources systems landscape driving data integrity, optimization, and consistency across all People systems. This position will play a critical role in leading the plan, design and execution of HR related projects supporting the organization’s goals, objectives and future roadmap. This role will partner closely with the COEs and business leaders to translate business requirements, implement system enhancements, drive process improvements, and support upgrades UAT and optional features review with stakeholders (Includes but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Comp, Recruiting, Payroll, Legal, IT). Previous experience working with an HRMS (preferably Workday).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with COE’s to lead People system projects, enhancements and updates which include Recruiting, HR, Comp, Benefits, Onboarding and Payroll, Legal, and IT. Includes design and implementation achieving all milestones and dates.
- Manage user acceptance test plans and functional regression testing.
- Support Upgrades UAT and facilitate the optional features review of People Experience technology platforms with stakeholders.
- Partner with COEs/HR Business Owners looking for continuous ways to optimize and improve business processes and the end user experience in accordance with best practice.
- Oversee governance and audit controls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and data integrity issues.
- Lead, mentor and coach project and analyst teams
- Facilitate and create/conduct end user training and supporting documentation pertaining to People Systems.
- Create functional process documentation (internal and external) including documenting process workflows.
- Organization change management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in related field.
- 8+ years of experience in HR Systems.
- Knowledge of and the ability to proficiently use Workday required
- PMP preferred
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite, excel, PPT, Taleo, Kronos, Workday HCM, Tableau or other similar and/or software applications related to job functions.
- Project management experience
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of HR systems, payroll, reporting, system administration, integrations, and downstream impact.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization.
- Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects.
- Strategic and innovative thinker; able to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision making.
- Strong functional and analytical skillset.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communications skills.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
- Strong ability to handle a multitude of competing priorities.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660