Lead Corporate RecruiterNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Responsible for full cycle recruiting for various requisitions across the organization. The Lead Recruiter for our Restaurant Support Centers (RSC) is a strategic partner to the RSC hiring managers in which they strive to thoroughly understand hiring needs and create RSC/Dept specific recruiting strategies to hire the best-in-class talent.
Support the development of a best-in-class talent acquisition strategy, candidate experience and employer brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers, and People Experience Partners (as needed), to understand their business objectives as well as identify the needed technical competencies and leadership behaviors for their open positions then actively source candidates using various innovative recruiting strategies, and technologies such as TalentNeuron, to ensure adequate candidate flow until roles are filled and to create a pipeline of candidates for future openings
- Conduct initial phone interviews to determine candidates who will live our values and have the appropriate qualifications (leadership behaviors and technical expertise) to match the outlined job requirement as well as be a culture add to the organization. Schedule/coordinate interviews for hiring managers and those they identify for interview panels. Facilitate the collection of interviewer feedback and partner with the hiring manager and People Experience Partner (as needed) to support the selection of successful candidates
- Provide exceptional client support throughout the hiring process by proactively conducting regularly scheduled meetings with hiring managers to share information and updates on the hiring process (e.g., candidate flow, obstacles, changes to recruiting strategy, etc.)
- Assist in the continual development of recruiting best practices and support the growth of our world-class employer brand, including but not limited a focus on DE&I recruiting practices. Conduct data analysis after requisitions are closed to determine opportunities for improvement in the recruiting process.
- In partnership with the Manager, Talent Partnership support other TA-related programs such as intern program, university relations, employer branding and more
- Utilization of the technology (e.g., TalentNeuron and ATS) through the candidate lifecycle to the point of hire.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in Recruiting (Corporate Recruiting Preferred)
- Applicable Sourcing, Recruitment and/or HR Certifications
- Relationship building, knowledge of recruiting strategies and familiarity with various recruiting platforms
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660