Lead Analyst, Customer Insights & AnalyticsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Lead Analyst of Customer Insights & Analytics, you will spearhead the execution of larger data analyses to provide actionable insights specific to Chipotle Customers, Loyalty Rewards and CRM (Customer Relationship Management). The best candidates will be a self-starting problem-solver, possess a strong quantitative background with an understanding of AI/ML algorithms and have good presentation/data-storytelling skills. This position will work closely with the CRM & Rewards team in tracking performance of key customer segments, understanding their lifetime values, and recommending effective customer segmentation and targeting strategies to drive incrementality for the brand. This position will also work cross-functionally with Finance, Business Intelligence, and Product teams in establishing pro-forma/incrementality analysis for the Rewards program.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute in-depth analyses specific to Chipotle customers to drive a deeper understanding of our customer landscape; Lead analyses specific to customer promotions, channel preferences, purchasing behavior, campaigns etc.
- Lead delivery of larger initiatives such as customer migration analyses, customer segmentation, optimization of offers and promotional strategies, incrementality analyses of our campaigns, build new item-menu trackers, etc.
- Act as the lead analytics member on the Rewards team to ensure that current campaigns are executed in line with larger incrementality goals. Work with CrowdTwist and Rewards vendors on campaign analyses and performance management
- Lead development of customer dashboards for Chipotle to not only identify sales coming from customer cohorts but also use data to create a competitive advantage
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) with a quantitative background, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in an analytics role, specifically supporting internal customers in uncovering and applying insights from statistical algorithms
- Background in customer analytics, CRM/loyalty analytics, customer segmentation mechanisms
- Experience in leading larger analyses either single-handedly, or with help from internal and external teams
- Proficient in data analysis, insights generation, presentations, data-storytelling
- Ability to translate Insights into actionable recommendations, build bridges using objective data analyses, present insights to the larger organization (to both a technical and non-technical audience)
- Fundamental understanding of databases with intermediate SQL skills to write custom queries; exposure to uplift modeling, Snowflake, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or semi-structured data a definite plus
- Knowledge of Test & Control procedures (A/B Testing), background in computer/statistical programming languages, (SQL, R, Python), Power BI, MS Office - (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Experience in consumer retail with a working knowledge of martech platforms is preferred
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $126,000 - 176,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- General Manager IrvingTexas 7717 N MacArthur Blvd, Ste 100, Irving 75063-7562 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager PlanoTexas 6202 W Park Blvd, Ste A, Plano 75093 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager AddisonTexas 3771 Belt Line Road, Addison 75001 Apply Now for General Manager Job