IT Internal Audit ManagerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The IT Internal Audit Manager is a strong leader responsible for the management, development, and implementation of the internal audit function with respect to IT. The IT Internal Audit Manager ensures adequacy, integrity, and effectiveness of accounting, financial reporting, and operational IT controls.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the improvement of the internal control environment and provide management and the Audit and Risk Committee of the Board with ongoing assessments of the company’s risk management processes and system of internal control, with respect to IT.
- Coordinate with co-sourcing internal audit partner on IT audit efforts, ensuring only top performers who provide valuable insight are staffed to our engagement.
- Manage IT operational audits from start to finish, including scoping based on risk, identifying and meeting with appropriate contacts, leveraging our co-sourcing partner and their specialists, and ensuring that IT operational audits are completed within the planned timeframe and budget.
- Manage SOX audit compliance with respect to IT general and application controls.
- Communicate clearly and across all levels of the organization; conducting precise and informed meetings, and clearly and succinctly documenting findings in a manner that complies with auditing standards.
- Conduct assessments at business and process levels with a focus on IT risks, including the review of critical business processes and IT components to determine whether intended objectives and value-added process improvement opportunities were achieved.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and insight when assessing company risk and identifying risk management mitigation actions.
- Plan and coordinate with the external audit team, ensuring ongoing SOX compliance with respect to IT general and application controls.
- Prepare clear and succinct findings and recommendations for the Audit and Risk Committee of the Board, and ensuring that all approved actions are implemented.
- Maintain internal audit charter while preserving internal audit independence and objectivity.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in IT, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- CISA or CPA
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660