Internal Audit ManagerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Internal Audit Manager is a strong leader responsible for the management, development, and implementation of the internal audit function. He/she ensures adequacy, integrity, and effectiveness of accounting, financial reporting, and operational controls.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the improvement of the internal control environment and provide management and the Audit Committee of the Board with ongoing assessments of the company’s risk management processes and system of internal control.
- Manage relationship with co-sourcing internal audit partner and ensuring only top performers who provide valuable insight are staffed to our engagement.
- Manage audits from start to finish, including scoping based on risk, identifying and meeting with appropriate contacts, leveraging our co-sourcing partner and their specialists, and ensuring that audits are completed within the planned timeframe and budget.
- Managing SOX audit compliance.
- Communicate clearly and across all levels of the organization; conducting precise and informed meetings, and clearly and succinctly documenting findings in a manner that complies with auditing standards
- Conduct risk assessments at business and process levels, including the review of critical business processes to determine whether intended objectives and value-added process improvement opportunities were achieved.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and insight when assessing company risk and identifying risk management mitigation actions.
- Plan and coordinate with external audit team, ensuring ongoing SOX compliance.
- Lead value-added assignments while maintaining objectivity
- Prepare clear and succinct findings and recommendations for the Audit Committee of the Board, and ensuring that all approved actions are implemented.
- Maintain internal audit charter while preserving internal audit independence and objectivity.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in accounting or finance.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of December 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660