Installation Engineer, New Restaurant Opening (Remote Eligible)Newport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Installation Engineer, New Restaurant Opening (NRO), you will provide onsite installation support for restaurants located primarily in the Western US. You will ensure the installation of all IT systems and equipment in our new restaurants, verifying that it is fully functional and ready for operations prior to grand opening day. This position will work closely with US based support and technical teams to manage New Restaurants, Hardware Rollouts, and emergency activities where onsite technical support is needed. This position is remote eligible and will be based regionally within the area that will be supported (Western US).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Install all new restaurant equipment as set out by the guidelines in the Chipotle NRO Installation Run book. This includes all Hardware, Peripherals, and Low Voltage cabling required to successfully open a Chipotle NRO.
· Install Point of Sale Terminals and Peripherals. (Cash drawers, pin pads, loyalty scanners, etc).
· Install Digital Make Line equipment. (POS, Screens, Brackets, bump bars, printers, etc).
· Install Low Voltage Cabling to include Local Helping hands and the coordination and management of those resources onsite.
· Install back of house systems such as server, keyboard, mouse, traceability scanners, training laptops, etc.
· Install networking equipment such as Switches, Routers, D-marks, extending lines, Access Points, etc.
· Install any new equipment as outlined and added to NRO’s openings in 2024 moving forward.
· Testing of said above equipment including Low Voltage line testing and validations.
· Clean-up and removal of all boxes and debris from NRO Restaurant upon completion.
· Supply installation support for deployment and rollouts of hardware and software when NRO’s are idol to include hardware or software support for remediation and or National Deployments when NRO’s are precursor or 3rd party vendors are not available for return to service.
· Supply Low Voltage repair and replace as necessary for Return to service or connection may become down at a restaurant.
· Supply return to service capabilities for any and all hardware at a site when 3rd party suppliers are unavailable.
· Supply Remote application support including Aloha, IOS, and Android for NRO activities between New Sore installation, Operations Turnover, Mock Day support, and Grand Opening Support.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Possess a B.A./B.S. in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent in education and experience required.
· 3-5 years of experience supporting installations.
· Experience installing total restaurant point of sale and back of house servers, systems and peripherals.
· Experience installing all forms of low voltage cabling, including ethernet and phone lines.
· Experience with networks preferred, including switches, routers, and access points.
· Experience with POS software preferred.
· Experience working in all types of conditions on a construction site.
· Working closely with internal and external teams.
· Ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
· Ability to safely use ladders and/or lifts.
· Extensive travel up to 90% of time across Western US.
· Working irregular hours including nights, weekends, and possible holidays when needed.
· Ability to work effectively with colleagues across multiple teams.
· Ability to evaluate process workflow and identify areas for improvement.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $72,000 - $103,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Apprentice General Manager GlendaleArizona 5880 W. Thunderbird Rd., #1, Glendale 85306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager AustinTexas 801 Congress Ave., Ste 100, Austin 78701-2439 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job