HRIS Analyst, Workday - Open to RemoteNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The People Systems Analyst role serves as a System Administrator and SME supporting all phases of the system development lifecycle specific to the People systems landscape. This position will participate in the plan, design and execution of HR related projects supporting the People Experience and organization’s strategy and roadmap. This role will collaborate with CEOs, internal stakeholders, and 3rd party vendors to translate business requirements, implement system enhancements, and look for continuous opportunities to optimize business processes. This role will also support upgrades UAT and optional features review with stakeholders (Includes but not limited to Benefits, Recruiting, HR, Comp, Recruiting, Payroll, Legal, IT). This is a functional role that has knowledge in WD/HCM system administration, been part of a project team supporting the implementation of system functionality, and release management. This position will create functional/requirements specifications and support change management including system and end-user documentation and training. Responsible for adhering to IT governance protocols, ensure date integrity and security, compliance, change control advisory board, and support Sox/Audit. Will be responsible for triage, issue resolution, RCAs, case management, and partnering with vendors to ensure the appropriate level of Production application support is provided to end-users. This position is open to remote opportunity anywhere in the US.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Operate as Functional SME Partner with cross-functional business partner teams to support People system projects new systems or functionality and enhancements which include Benefits, Recruiting, HR, Comp, Legal, IT. Includes plan, design, implementation.
- Create and maintain test scripts, coordinate and conduct user acceptance and functional regression testing of new and enhanced People Systems functionality and reporting tools.
- Support Upgrades UAT and optional features review of People Experience technology platforms with stakeholders.
- Support COEs/HR Business Owners to review and develop continuous process improvements in accordance with best practices.
- Provide reporting, metrics, and analytics support to Human Resources.
- Create functional process documentation (internal and external).
- Support organization change management. This will include end user training and assist in the creation of documentation pertaining to People Systems.
- Support process to align People Systems configuration with the IT infrastructure, data mapping and integration in accordance with IT change control, information security and compliance standard operating procedures.
- Production & incident management support. Incident response, end-user support, root cause analysis (RCA), mitigation and resolution to incidents reported. RCA (participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements to improve productivity for COEs and stakeholders).
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 Years of experience in an HR Systems, HCM or HRIS role.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, excel, PPT, Taleo, Kronos, Workday, HCM, Tableau or other similar and/or software applications related to job functions.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of HR systems, payroll, reporting, system administration, integrations and downstream impact.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization.
- Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects.
- Strong functional and analytical skillset.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communications skills.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
- Strong ability to handle a multitude of competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Experience working with Workday preferred
- PMP Preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660