Head of Insights & AnalyticsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Head of Insights and Analytics for Chipotle Mexican Grill, your primary responsibility will be to drive the strategic vision and execution of insights and analytics across the entire organization. This role will be responsible for defining and driving the insights and analytics strategy, leading a high-performing analytics team, and running operational model for ensuring actionable insights across the company. As a Senior Leader, you will lead a team of Directors, Analysts, and Data Scientists to provide actionable insights and recommendations that enable effective decision-making to drive growth, innovation, and operational excellence across Chipotle. The role requires a strong blend of analytical expertise, business acumen, leadership, and communication with storytelling skills to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and executives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop and communicate the strategic vision, roadmap and progress of Insights and Analytics function for the entire organization to executive and senior leaders.
· Lead teams to act as strategic partners to business owners such as Digital, Marketing and Operations being a true extension of their functions.
· Collaborate with executives and department leaders to align insights to organization's strategic goals and objectives along with associated enterprise key performance indicators.
· Collaborate with department leaders to identify decision-making processes, business questions and challenges that can be addressed through insights and analytics for actionable recommendations.
· Lead and cultivate a high-performing team of leaders, analysts, and data scientists, providing strategic direction, guidance, and support to drive a culture of collaboration, curiosity and insights focus.
· Lead the development of analytic techniques and best practices to extract the most valuable and accurate insights from large datasets leveraging all 1st and 3rd party data.
· Present and communicate complex analyses, findings, insights, and recommendations through compelling storytelling in a clear and concise manner.
· Partner with data, business intelligence and data science teams to deliver robust solutions for reoccurring key performance indicator insights and self-service capabilities.
· Ensure robust test-and-learn and pre-post approaches for most effective and accurate insights.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred
· 8+ years of experience in Insights and Analytics or related areas
· 5-8 years in senior leadership positions
· Strategy / consulting background is a plus.
· Proven track record at high performing level demonstrating drive, ambition, business acumen, and emotional intelligence.
· Extensive experience in leading insights and analytics functions, with a focus on generating insights for functional areas such as customer experience, digital commerce, marketing and operations.
· Experience building scaled operating models for effectively unlocking insights and collaboration across an enterprise.
· Challenges the status quo and leverages innovative analytics techniques for getting to insights.
· Proven ability to manage complex projects and partner with cross-functional teams and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $250,000 – 315,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- General Manager IrvingTexas 7717 N MacArthur Blvd, Ste 100, Irving 75063-7562 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager PlanoTexas 6202 W Park Blvd, Ste A, Plano 75093 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager AddisonTexas 3771 Belt Line Road, Addison 75001 Apply Now for General Manager Job