External Communications AnalystNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The External Communications Analyst is responsible for driving cultural relevance and brand visibility. This individual oversees Chipotle’s awards and recognition program, press material development, manages all incoming media relations requests, assists with executive visibility, and ensures cross-functional coordination for all brand campaigns, etc. Additionally, the External Communications Analyst attends media events and interviews with the executive leadership team and develops quotes and press statements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle's policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages awards and recognition for Chipotle and its leaders, drafting submissions and tracking progress.
- Responsible for driving cultural relevance and brand visibility.
- Oversees press material development, manages all incoming media relations requests, ensures cross-functional coordination for all brand campaigns, etc.
- Attends media events and interviews with the executive leadership team and develops quotes and press statements.
- Manages all incoming media relations requests through the general M.R. voicemail and email box, routing inquiries to customer service, a respectful workplace, and fundraising teams
- Edits companywide newsletter daily
- Develops quick turn strategies and assigns cross-functional responsibilities following all agency Daily Stand-Up calls
- Provides campaign direction and internal updates to two outside agencies
- Spearheads NRO press, ensuring alignment from the real estate before facilitating national and local news requests
- Attends media interviews with executive officers to ensure accurate messaging and actions on follow-up needs
- Manages the PR calendar, PR instructions doc, and industry intelligence monitoring
- Oversees event executions, occasional travel required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Communications field or related experience
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- AP writing knowledge, Prior use of PR Newswire and Cision
- Must have strong writing skills and ability to manage multiple projects
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660