Engineer, PerformanceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Performance Engineer will join a strong test automation team and will be responsible for defining, creating, and maintaining performance tests that support a variety of applications. They will also be incorporating performance validations into the development cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop and maintain performance tests, models, and scripts
- Fulfill performance test requests for service and application teams
- Establish and maintain performance monitors within and across solutions
- Diagnose issues and make recommendations for performance improvements
- Ensure test results are input into the results database
- Support and enhance overall Quality Assurance processes and best practices through integration of performance-based tasks, standards and metrics.
- Work with development, support and business teams to define current and future performance requirements
- Work with SCRUM teams to input effective test cases and plans for releases
- Collaborate with team members to maintain Automation testing best practices
- Develop and maintain core performance test and report framework
- Attend and participate in agile ceremonies when necessary
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years working experience in QA Automation and 3+ years in QA in general.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to Load Runner.
- Proven track record implementing performance testing strategies and reporting solutions
- Working knowledge of common software architectures (web/mobile/API/DB)
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
- Azure DevOps and Performance tester certification preferred
- Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps,
- Agile processes, CI/CD automation.
- Load Runner Cloud (LRC), DevWeb,
- Ability to work in complex pre-production environments
- Professional attitude, leading by example
- Driven and passionate about quality assurance, software development, and agile methodologies
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Deal effectively with all business units.
- Able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms.
- NPM, Git, package managers, Power BI, test management applications, JMeter, Blazemeter preferred
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660