Email Campaign ManagerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Email Campaign Manager, you will oversee the North American Chipotle owned channel communications program, focused on driving customer stickiness and increasing lifetime value. You’ll be passionate about Email, SMS, and Push strategies with a desire to play a pivotal role in building the belief that Chipotle is a lifestyle brand. This role will oversee content creation for owned channels from strategic concepting and briefing through creative development to QA and scheduling. The Promotional Email Manager will work effectively with cross-functional partners to support business-driving stories along strategic and best-practice guardrails for maximum engagement and relevancy. You will constantly be learning about program results, establishing and enforcing best practices, and creating optimization plans. Additionally, you'll be leading creative relationships (agency and internal creative teams) with a heart for fostering a best-in-class work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Establish and execute the owned channel communications calendar in support of business-wide and department-specific goals
· Manage member communication strategy to grow and nurture the active member base
· Engage with agencies to execute campaigns
· Work with internal analytics teams on measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns
· Manage and lead cross-functional meetings to drive email creative, strategy, measurement, and business needs
· Partner with the Loyalty Manager to drive best in class experiences for Rewards members
· Partner with Personalization Product Manager to expand custom experiences from owned channels through to web and app
· Troubleshoot technical issues with vendors and Customer Care team to ensure seamless experience for members
· Monitor and report on competitive programs to ensure program relevance and ongoing innovation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· MBA or pursuit of an advanced degree is a plus
· 5+ years work experience specifically within owned channel, CRM, loyalty, or digital marketing
· Strong understanding of existing and emerging email marketing best practices and technologies
· Proven experience in testing methodologies, versioning and personalization
· Strong vendor management experience
· Ability to multitask and juggle multiple requests and projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $96,000 to $129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Apprentice General Manager GlendaleArizona 5880 W. Thunderbird Rd., #1, Glendale 85306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager AustinTexas 801 Congress Ave., Ste 100, Austin 78701-2439 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job