Director, Talent Development & LearningNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Director, Talent Development & Learning you will be responsible for creating and implementing the enterprise (Field and RSC) talent development strategy that supports our strategic priorities. In partnership with key stakeholders, you will design, implement, manage, and continuously improve talent development programs. This includes performance management, talent assessment and calibration, leadership and top talent development, succession planning, employee engagement and culture, coaching and performance support and diversity and inclusion initiatives. This leader will further the company’s vision as a top employment destination by designing, implementing, and measuring employee training, leadership development, and internal mobility strategies and initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· In partnership with key stakeholders, design and implement the enterprise talent development strategy that is focused on engaging, developing, and retaining talent to achieve our strategic priorities.
· Collaborate with People Experience and Organizational Leaders to assess training needs company-wide; develop and implement customized training and development strategies and action plans.
· Foster a culture of learning and performance by leading the continuous global design, execution, and promotion of performance management processes, including employee and leadership training and development program.
· Design and champion leadership development and management succession models to close existing leadership gaps and ensure future leadership needs are anticipated and satisfied effectively.
· Partner with key sponsors and stakeholder to develop and manage the delivery of leadership and top talent development program to include vendor selection (if applicable), program logistics, reporting and assessment of program efficacy.
· Analyze internal data (e.g. DE&I data, engagement survey results, feedback from employee listening activities, etc.) and external benchmarks to provide insight and recommendations to business leaders, related to our culture, values and employee sentiment.
· Design and deliver programs that gauge employee engagement and provide resources to business leaders and People Experience Partners to create action plans to increase, maintain and/or improve engagement; lead the execution of pulse surveys as needed.
· Keeps current with talent and learning development trends by conducting research, attending workshops/events and partnering with outside resources to stay informed about the changing talent development landscape to evolve our programs and adopt industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· 8+ years of Business, Human Resources, multi-unit; multi-state preferably in the restaurant/retail/hotel industry.
· Kron Ferry Instruments experience preferred.
· Program and project management skills, with strong time management and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of training and organizational development techniques, experience, and knowledge of Organization Development tools
· Experience with Workday Talent Tenant, and or Qualtrics XM preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $171,000 – 245,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660