Director, Social and InfluencersNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Director, Social & Influencers, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, creating and execution of all owned social content. This person should be obsessed with culture and constantly evolving Chipotle's presence across key social channels. In addition to supporting the everyday content, you will keep the brand relevant through influencer engagement, including paid influencer campaigns and the management of the Chipotle Celeb Card program. You will identify unexpected collaborations and lead them to execution. This person is also responsible for supporting the brand activations for the marketing calendar, driving culture and elevating campaigns across social channels in Chipotle’s voice to win customer love and drive buzz. This includes owned content, earned ideas and real-time activations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Strong candidates are motivated by what they can achieve, growth they could experience and how they will impact the company.
· Create social strategy to share Chipotle’s unique point of view and engage communities across channels. Lead social team to create programs that drive culture and keep the brand innovative.
· Lead agency and content partners to develop calendar and planned content, ranging from copy-driven tweets to creative brand posts and video stories. Lead team of innovative thinkers to drive positive brand sentiment through real-time customer and influencer engagement, daily content, and unique brand activations.
· Oversee fully integrated campaigns to make Chipotdays successful and engaging.
· Build relationships with super fans, likeminded partners and influencers. Oversee Creator Class and celeb card as part of this.
· Create deep relationships with critical social partners and be an expert on their product roadmap.
· Be a student of culture, constantly identifying future trends with a bias for action to activate against ideas quickly.
· Analyze program and content results, applying key learnings to optimize future projects.
· Partner closely with media team to maximize creative for digital placements.
· Manage budget, including partner support and production.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· 8+ years working in social media, content, publishing or advertising.
· A proven track record of thinking differently and challenging the status quo.
· Provide examples of leading partners or internal teams to develop breakthrough creative concepts, including video
· Have a deep passion for digital marketing, blending creative and analytics to get the right message to customers.
· Constantly evaluate results to take work to the next level
· Naturally curious and an expert communicator, both internally and with customers
· Have deep experience presenting ideas and results to executive leadership
· Have experience managing a large budget while demonstrating the ability to think lean and scrappy
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $170 – 245k. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- General Manager IrvingTexas 7717 N MacArthur Blvd, Ste 100, Irving 75063-7562 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager PlanoTexas 6202 W Park Blvd, Ste A, Plano 75093 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager AddisonTexas 3771 Belt Line Road, Addison 75001 Apply Now for General Manager Job