Director, Product ManagementNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Director of Product Management is responsible for leading and building the Product Management team. With an eye toward exceptional user experience and continuous product enhancement, they will drive forward holistic digital product roadmaps and communicate progress to department leadership, the executive team, and key stakeholders. This individual will ensure that user needs and business requirements are translated into features and functionality for web & mobile experiences as well as employee facing interfaces and evaluate product roadmap alignment with Chipotle’s strategic direction and priorities.
HOW YOU’LL LEAD
- Build, lead, mentor, and coach the Product Management team.
- Conduct regular 1:1s, quarterly 4x4 conversations and occasional skip level 1:1s with direct reports.
- Focus on development as well as performance and status.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own and drive forward holistic digital product roadmap.
- Ensure roadmap aligns with company strategic direction and initiatives.
- Work closely with Product Design/UX, BI, Analytics and Finance teams to report on KPIs and impacts of key product releases.
- Track KPIs and report to departmental leadership on a regular cadence.
- Be an active, engaged member of the Digital Product Leadership Team.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and work closely with leaders across the enterprise to ensure priorities and feature requests are understood.
- Conduct future proofing products and processes.
- Identify opportunities to innovate.
- Budget planning and reforecasting. Negotiation and ownership of SOW and contracts with product vendor partners.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager for consumer facing digital commerce product
- 3-5 years building and leading a Product Management Team
- Significant experience working with agile methodologies
- Understanding of application development
- Experience with voice and/or chat intent
- Strong executive and leadership presence
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,600 restaurants as of March 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 85,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660