Director, CRM AnalyticsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
As Chipotle looks to supercharge its Rewards program in 2021, we are looking for an experienced Data Science/Analytics leader that has specialized in the area of Customer analytics, Customer Relationship management and Loyalty measurement to power our Loyalty analytics team. As a leader of the Loyalty analytics team (within the Marketing analytics function), this position will provide leadership in all areas of CRM analytics and will leverage data analytics to identify opportunities to drive quantifiable growth from Chipotle Rewards program. This person will lead an existing CRM Analytics team and propel it to the next level by focusing on opportunities to boosting customer retention, increasing customer lifetime value, optimizing cost, and maximizing profit.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Chipotle Rewards Program:
- Provide leadership in Rewards program analytics.
- Build out data analytics capabilities to measure customer behavior, identify opportunities to drive quantifiable growth for the Chipotle rewards program
- Partner with CRM Marketing team around optimization of emails, offers and other personalized marketing communications and provide consistent support through high-velocity testing and performance management to achieve key results.
- Partner with Internal Chipotle cross-functional stakeholders to create a single, accurate view of a loyalty customer to drive decisions on customer acquisition, segmentation, retention and LTV.
Data / Technical capabilities:
- Continue to prioritize building core competency internally around Data analysis, segmentation and Customer behavior to build on journey optimization and lifecycle marketing.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage loyalty data, and drive next-gen development of technical capabilities, process management and data-driven business decisions.
- Develop KPIs and dashboards to drive high-level oversight of the program health and develop regular insights from the data to enable performance management and facilitate accountability.
Process Management, Leadership alignment:
- The leader will lead weekly/monthly cross-functional strategic business reviews aligning the organization toward strategic KPIs and objectives and tying top-line metrics to financial performance.
- Present monthly / quarterly updates around the Rewards state of business to the leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science or similar
- Master’s degree preferred
- Related work experience and results-oriented performance.
- Strong academic qualifications, including advanced understanding/coursework in Math, Statistics, Business, Technology, or related field
- Proficient in SQL; some level of skills with R / Python / other statistical programming languages and technical environments
- Proficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Proficient in PowerPoint / Excel
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Previous experience with sophisticated CRM and Loyalty programs, including the analyses and data that drive success
- 5+ years working with customer data in CRM analytics, customer analytics, customer insights, customer lifecycle marketing, or related field/function.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing data analysts and/or data scientists with a proven track record of building high-performing analytics teams and developing successful analysts/data scientists.
- Hands-on experience with analytical techniques like regression (multivariate, logistic, etc.), customer modeling (segmentation, CLV, propensity modeling), forecasting etc.
- Experience in econometric modeling and marketing analytics
- Knowledge and expertise working with relational databases and large datasets. Experience with both AWS and GCP environments a plus
- Experience designing and building tools for non-technical users
- Ability to independently own and drive multiple work streams, often balancing opposing and changing priorities
- Expert knowledge of Customer analytics, CRM Optimization, Customer Data Management, Data Science algorithms
- Quantitative Research, Statistical Model and Data analysis, Insights Development, Presentation, Team management
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660