Digital Portfolio Manager - EPMONewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Digital Product Portfolio Manager acts as an integrator between the business and technology teams to help drive strategic initiatives from Chipotle’s digital roadmap from planning through delivery. This person will gain an in-depth understanding of the Chipotle’s digital ecosystem and the business functions it supports. This person will work closely with our digital commerce product team, technology teams, agile scrum teams, and our enterprise program and project managers to plan, implement, and manage operational activities for initiatives aligned to the digital roadmap.
The Portfolio Management function is part of the larger Enterprise Project Management Office, responsible for the oversight and delivery of Chipotle’s enterprise portfolio of projects. This role is an integral part of the team’s success by managing the portfolio of our fast-growing digital products as well as managing broader initiatives that impact technology-driven guest and crew experiences in our restaurants.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform day-to-day support of the planning and oversight of all projects, programs, Strategic Initiatives assigned to the CMG Digital Product Roadmap
- Partner with Digital Product Managers and Product Owners to effectively break down Enterprise projects and programs that impact the Digital Ecosystem into digital product and agile deliverables, including prioritizing, sequencing and dependency management to improve planning and milestone specific to Enterprise projects and programs.
- Work with the App Dev and BI scrum teams to align on development handoffs and scrum release planning
- Work with other CMG departments to align the Product roadmap with other dept roadmaps for a single CMG Roadmap, outlining where Digital Product is impacted. Proactively manage a 6-12 month rolling roadmap of all CMG depts
- Develop and manage a method for reporting on projects being delivered through the “Digital Roadmap” for executive level review
- Develop and implement Enterprise planning practices that help the digital portfolio deliver the highest value projects
- Work as a Clarity SME and partner with the EPMO Tools team to develop new processes and reporting to support transparent Enterprise Roadmaps for communication and planning purposes"
- Lead the continuous improvement of PMO methodologies, standards, tools, and policies
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or university (or equivalent experience).
- Degree in technical field (Information Systems/Technology, Computer Systems/Science/Engineering) or Business Degree (Finance, Corporate)
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field (Product/Portfolio/Project Management
- Certification in applicable software systems.
- A quick learner who is comfortable with uncertainty.
- A self-starter with initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Unrelenting in your search for ways to improve the efficiency in the portfolio management process.
- Comfortable with balancing the need for structure and discipline, with a pragmatic business-driven and fluid approach.
- A structured, analytical approach to problem solving and communication
- Technical: Have experience with working with various development methodologies such as waterfall, iterative, scrum/agile, & Kanban
- Clarity PPM & Rally Experience
- Partner and collaborate with key Biz & Tech staff of the CMG departments to support the identification and planning of cross functional business initiatives and their impacts on the IT organization
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660