Creative ProducerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Creative Producer, you will work with the Creative and Brand teams to build content around assigned productions and in some cases run all aspects from pre-production to post-production. You will be asked to take a concept and make it a reality, while making sure the finished product delivers on time and on budget. Projects can range in scale from internal communication videos, to Chipotle’s distinctive social media content for TikTok & Instagram, and even our larger award-winning brand campaign commercials that run during the Super Bowl. Your unique skills and strong knowledge of production and content workflows will be key to Chipotle’s continued success within the video content space.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee some productions for our social media content with our favorite influencers
- Pre-produce commercials with award winning Directors as the point person for all things Chipotle, including securing restaurants, booking employees as the talent, ordering all of the necessary food for the shoot, and purchasing necessary props.
- Prepare in-house photo shoots for our homepage, menus boards, and digital app
- Lead productions for internal communications for over 3,200 Chipotle restaurants and their employees
- Keep tasks and milestones on target as well as develop and maintain budgets
- Help several key stakeholders at once on different projects to achieve their business goals
- Strategize creative solutions to production challenges and adapt to shifting priorities
- Work with equal effectiveness both solo and part of a team that involves senior leadership
- Build and maintain effective relationships with agencies, partners, vendors, crew and key personnel built on mutual respect, open communication, collaboration and accountability.
- Manage complex creative projects through leadership while organizing, prioritizing, and executing brand goals and execution plans
- Hire and maintain rosters for production/tech/AV/food stylists/hair & makeup, and book necessary crews for specific productions
- Work with teams for scheduling and logistical support during Brand Creative productions
- Travel to onsite media shoots and production events
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
- 3-5 years of production experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable taking direction and feedback
- Knowledge of the logistics of scheduling & budgeting
- Experience in Production and content workflows
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $74,000 to $101,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660