Content Strategist - RemoteNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As a Content Strategist, you will bring to life the creative on Chipotle-owned digital channels, supporting our campaigns, promotions, and landing pages. You will partner with teams across the enterprise to consult on and build performant, customer-facing content, leveraging Adobe Experience Manager amongst our other suite of tools. Come join
For this role, candidates located in the Newport Beach, CA or Columbus, OH area is preferred, however, highly qualified candidates that do not reside in those areas will be considered for fully remote employment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own and organize media within the DAM
- Author and publish digital assets across app and web platforms
- Build and maintain landing pages
- Create content and experience fragment variations to support our Optimization and Personalization programs
- Manage and prioritize requests from a cross-functional group of stakeholders including, but not limited to our Engineering, Digital, Brand, Sustainability, Creative, and Legal teams
- Stage content for stakeholder review ahead of go-live and ensure quality delivery once published to production
- Provide recommendations to partners on optimized content and layout
- Identify opportunities for CMS system and/or creative capability improvements
- Assist and execute on SEO strategy
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
- 3 to 5 years Content Strategy experience preferred
- Experience with a CMS, Adobe Experience Manager is a bonus
- Experience building content that meets ADA and SEO requirements
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance demands of concurrent initiatives and projects
- Strong communication and organization skills
- A passion for creating exceptional customer experiences through digital content, design and technology
- Your authentic, Burrito (or Bowl!) loving self
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $67,000 - $121,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660