Brand ManagerNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Brand Manager, you will serve as a key thought-leader and stakeholder in the continuous development and execution of Chipotle’s long-term new product pipeline with new product insights and concepts – includes playing a key supporting role in the development of new capabilities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Assess new menu opportunities through the continuous evaluation of the competitive landscape, consumer insights, new food trends, and culture.
· Create and lead strategic product development briefs to guide the creation of new products in partnership with Chipotle’s culinary team.
· Be a thought-leader in the timing and sequencing of new menu items timing and strategy, guiding product development from concept to launch (including test markets and national launches), including merchandising, pricing, and activation.
· Lead new market launches by contributing consumer-insight driven, breakthrough go-to-market strategies and briefs, and cross-functional coordination to ensure flawless in-market consumer experience, in-restaurant and in digital channels.
· Lead internal and external communications partners, across traditional ad agencies, experiential, social media, and digital teams to manage go-to-market launch campaign launches.
· Drive decision-making through a spirit of business ownership -- gaining a clear financial understanding of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business from 4-year college or university
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in Brand Management experience in CPG products or Food industries with a demonstrated ability to support key organizational initiatives at a consumer-centric organization.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $110-152,000 You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- General Manager IrvingTexas 7717 N MacArthur Blvd, Ste 100, Irving 75063-7562 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager PlanoTexas 6202 W Park Blvd, Ste A, Plano 75093 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager AddisonTexas 3771 Belt Line Road, Addison 75001 Apply Now for General Manager Job