Assistant Manager, Digital MediaNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Assistant Media Manager, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Media and Marketing Department and report directly to our Senior Manager of Digital Media. Contribute to the development and execution of the Digital media purchasing strategy and personalization at scale, while ensuring a cohesive advertising message and brand identity across all tactics for all digital channels. Ensure effective returns while managing the optimization of the media performance across Digital channels. A willingness to dive into the details, innovative thinking and analytic attention to strategic targeting tactics to achieve KPI success are critical.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develop and execute Digital media campaigns inclusive of Social, Search, Display, Streaming and Online Video platforms.
· Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues, agencies and media partners to create holistic media campaigns
· Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to inform digital media strategy
· Assist in managing digital budget and finding creative ways to support marketing campaigns through efficient media efforts
· Responsible for supporting all campaign priorities defining KPI’s, and ensuring all tagging and measurement tools are in place
· Leverage digital media measurement tactics to drive overall campaign effectiveness
· Translate media performance reports to Marketing team
· Identify creative media and marketing solutions to ensure we are constantly innovating in the digital space
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
· 3-5 Years of Social Media, Search, Digital Display, Programatic, Performance Marketing and Tagging
· Presentation skills
· Strong understanding of digital media buying, strategy, negotiation and best practices
· Media buying, tagging, analytical, strategic, innovative thinking preferred
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $74,000 to $99,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660