Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Marketing and Gift CardsNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Marketing and Gift Cards you will support the building of Chipotle’s brand. From brand communications to gift card programs, partner with a robust team to translate new insights and concepts into impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive gift card marketing strategy to grow sales and brand awareness. Vet 3rd party opportunities for marketing, project manage asset development, oversee deployment and evaluate ROI of campaigns.
- Vet all potential bulk buyers and partners, review applications, confirm the validity of the requests and approve or decline based on findings. Interact with buyers that have requested bulk access and resolve any issues they may have with the ordering or distribution process.
- Lead communications for shipments of gift card to operations from the printer to the distribution warehouses for both in store and online.
- Track monthly sales of gift cards across all channels and prepare quarterly business reports and present to leadership.
- Responsible for gift card marketing and print budget management including invoice reconciliation with accounting / finance partners.
- Support the creation of strategic integrated communication briefs in partnership with Chipotle’s internal cross-functional partners and external agency roster.
- Support marketing communications campaigns execution in partnership with Chipotle's internal cross-functional partners and external agency roster.
- Assess new marketing campaign opportunities through the continuous evaluation of the competitive landscape, consumer insights, new food trends, and culture, specifically regarding changes in food ideology, healthy/wellness, sustainability, and animal-welfare.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred.
- 2-3 Years of Brand Management experience in CPG products or Food industries with a demonstrated ability to support key organizational initiatives at a consumer-centric organization.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $96,000 to $129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660