Architect, Adobe PlatformNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
This person is responsible for the successful onboarding and overall technological direction of the Adobe platform including Analytics, Target, RTCDP, and Journey Optimizer
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaison between marketing, product, and app dev teams to ensure proper implementation, usage, optimization, and support of the platform.
- Drive adoption of CDP platform through demonstrating technical prowess and practical applications as you scope and drive sound, scalable architectural solutions that deliver measurable, relevant digital experiences at scale
- Architect data feeds, design platform configurations and components needed to run complex automated campaigns
- Support coaching/training employees in AEP best practices
- Proactively identifies and resolve issues related to overall platform performance from data ingestion to data distribution and stays abreast of industry technology innovations, new business practices, and third-party technology solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 5-8 years of experience
- Designing and implementing highly scalable, fault tolerant system
- Java development experience preferred
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $140,000 to $206,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660