Application Developer, Cybersecurity
Newport Beach, California
610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Our technicians enjoy the opportunities to work with innovative and cutting-edge technology on a daily basis. From setting equipment as elaborate as an LED wall to simply ensuring cable is properly run through the venue, our Technicians are the foundation of the events we build and bring to life. They ensure that each event is flawlessly executed, and work with the rest of the team to setup and strike down each event in a timely manner. At Chipotle, customer satisfaction is our highest priority, our Technicians play an integral part in establishing a positive relationship with each of our clients.
- Full Time
- Varies Mid-Senior
- No Travel
MEDICAL, DENTAL, & VISION
All the healthcare options
There are three medical plans available to you as a corporate employee: Anthem EPO, Anthem PPO, and Anthem CDHP. Check your Cultivate Me portal for details.
You go grad
Education is everything. That’s why our students get up to $5,250 each year toward education goals, plus our celebrated Debt-Free Degree program.
CARE FOR MIND, BODY, & SPIRIT
Mental health is a big deal to us. That’s why you and your dependents can speak with licensed counselors for free. It’s a free, 24/7 service—and it’s completely confidential.
401(k) Retirement Savings
CASH for future you
We know you know this, but saving for retirement is key. What’s even better? We offer a 401K match towards your contributions after your first year here.
CREATE HEALTHY HABITS
When you participate in the Chipotle Wellness Plan, you’ll receive a wellness credit every year, plus extra when your spouse participates, too.
Paid Time Off
Take a break
There are two types: vacation and sick time. Accrue up to 120 vacation hours a year and get 24 hours of sick time, depending on your state's sick leave laws. Vacation accrues upon start date. We provide 3 weeks.
Typically, these mix of traits make for an extra awesome Application Developer, Cybersecurity(1 Beginner – 10 Expert).
- Technologically savvy
“Our vision for people is to create a culture where employees can thrive and pursue their passion ... we are ensuring that our employees can bring their best selves to work every day.“- Marissa Andrada, Chief Diversity, Inclusion and People Officer
Where work is like a burritoWell-rounded and full of your favorite things.
Let’s talk details
See what being a Application Developer, Cybersecurity is all about, from daily responsibilities to general requirements
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Application Developer, Cybersecurity, you will be responsible for coordinating the automation of Governance, Risk, and Compliance activities to mitigate and manage risks at Chipotle. This role will assist the IT GRC team to grow and mature our risk and compliance processes by integrating cybersecurity tools with our GRC platform and requires collaboration with all departments at Chipotle to ensure an acceptable risk posture for the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Conduct, document, and report on security risk assessments for technology systems, and internal and third-party vendor solutions.
· Develop automation for loading security data and completing security tool integrations into GRC platform.
· Designing and creating data interfaces to integrate GRC capabilities into corporate or 3rd party systems.
· Designing and developing custom solutions to address various business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization.
· Create and update product integration scripts and produce documentation.
· Maintain alignment to technology governance and control frameworks such as PCI, SOX, and NIST CSF implementing where appropriate.
· Document the remediation actions taken for events, incidents, and alerts.
· Conduct compliance testing to assess control strength in treating technology risks.
· Report out from GRC tool the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) status of risk assessment, control effectiveness, gap remediation, third party risk management issues, and internal and external audit findings and recommendations.
· Work cross-functionally with business partners throughout Chipotle’s organization, collaborating with management and their respective teams to drive adoption of Governance, Risk & Compliance policies, standards, principles, procedures, and requirements.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred, or a minimum of 3 years in IT with direct experience with API integrations and/or scripting experience.
· C#, .NET technologies, WebAPI experience required
· Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational data stores – i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB.
· Ability to work independently and produce required results with minimal supervision.
· Hands-on experience with data manipulation of both structured and unstructured data including data exchange, transformation, and loading via APIs and scripts.
· Demonstrated success working on a high functioning team.
· Working knowledge of cybersecurity control frameworks (SOX, PCI, NIST CSF).
· Infrastructure, network, cloud, desktop, and mobile security regulations, requirements, and best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Analytical in Information Technology, Security, Privacy, or Compliance fields.
· Advanced organizational and deadline achieving skillset.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $96,000 - $129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
- Crew Member KeizerOregon 6198 Ulali Drive NE, Keizer 97303 Apply Now for Crew Member Job
- Apprentice General Manager FarmingtonNew Mexico 4906 E Main St., Suite 100, Farmington 87402 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- Service Leader Lutherville-TimoniumMaryland 1830 York Road, Lutherville-Timonium 21093 Apply Now for Service Leader Job