Senior Analyst, Supply Chain ComplianceNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Supply Chain Compliance Sr. Analyst works within the Supply Chain team to analyze compliance with required programs across Restaurants, Field Leaders, Suppliers, and Distribution Centers. The SCCA is responsible for document and process management, and data analysis. The SCCA must manage internally and externally to guarantee rapid task and approval completion.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated experience in supply chain risk assessments, development of processes, creative thinking and be passionate about data quality and consistency. Possess a passion to serve clients (our restaurant teams) and the critical thinking abilities to develop complex analyses. Communication skills to convey conclusions clearly and concisely, and the analytical skills to extract insights from complex data sets and operations research. Provide thought leadership on supply chain systems capabilities and new, emerging technology.
Key responsibilities include defining, designing, and monitoring select Chipotle supply chain systems. The SCCA also contributes to additional projects and systems related to food safety and quality management, distribution, and inventory control. The position works closely with Chipotle’s technology partners, Food Safety & Quality Assurance (FSQA), and Information Technology (IT).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Main Accountabilities In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, the Supply Chain Compliance Analyst has principal accountabilities, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support document and master data compliance within the Supplier Compliance Portals on an ongoing basis.
- Support suppliers and assist with their proper use of the Supplier Compliance Portals. Includes calling and emailing suppliers, conducting webinars, and generating and sharing training materials.
- Support internal follow-up to achieve all necessary reviews and approvals so that all suppliers are fully approved in the system.
- Support internal stakeholders in using supply chain systems to find information, generate reports, and make decisions.
- Assist with the development, testing, implementation of supply chain systems.
- Analyze and report KPIs using supply chain systems data.
- Become a super user of Supply Chain systems.
- Build strong relationships with internal departments and restaurant teams to identify, research, and resolve system issues/opportunities.
- Help vet, introduce, and configure new systems as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s in data science, Systems Design, Engineering, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Experience in program and systems support and administration, customer service, or similar preferred
- Preferred but not required: SQL, Artificial Intelligence, RFID, ERP, Agile Project Management and Power BI
- Interest in and knowledge of supply chain, restaurant operations, and the foodservice industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service mentality.
- Extreme attention to detail. Ensure small details are not lost while achieving larger overall objectives.
- Comfortable working in web-based applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Strong drive to stay organized and move swiftly to accomplish tasks and solve problems.
- Strong analytical skills and broad understanding of how data, statistics, and analysis are applied in an enterprise environment and used to inform decisions.
- Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and administer requirements to ensure compliance and facilitate change.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,850 restaurants as of June 30, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2021 lists for Forbes' America's Best Employers and Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With nearly 102,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660