Analyst, People Systems and MetricsNewport Beach, California 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998) - 610 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach 92660 Apply Now
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,400 restaurants as of March 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Analyst, People Systems and Metrics serves at the SME and primary point of contact for the HR systems. Partner with the COEs to support and identify projects, enhancements, process improvements and upgrades (Includes but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Comp, Benefits, Onboarding and Payroll). Responsible for reporting, metrics and analytics supporting the People Systems team and organizational objectives. Experience in reporting tools and techniques for HR, payroll and related data for large, complex organizations from multiple systems and sources Previous experience working with an HRMS (preferably Workday)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage People systems administration and SME to ensure data integrity and consistency across all People systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and data integrity issues
- Provide daily operational support
- Create and conduct end user training
- Create Process documentation and workflows
- Create test plans, coordinate and conduct user acceptance and regression testing
- Change management
- Support upgrades of HR platforms
- Partner with COEs/HR Business Owners to identify, define and develop process improvements
- Partner with COE’s to lead People system projects, enhancements and updates which include Recruiting, HR, Comp, Benefits, Onboarding and Payroll. Includes participating in design, implementation and deployment.
- Develop and maintain reports and provide data analysis
- Design and develop HR analytics reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders (monthly, annual)
- Analyze, interpret and report HR data trends from various HR applications for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders (monthly, annual)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with building visualizations and analytical tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Respond to ad hoc reports/analytics requests
- Reporting administrator and SME for all People Systems (Taleo, Workday)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep interest and aptitude in HR systems, payroll, reporting, system administration (Workday, Kronos)
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communications skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, excel, PPT, Taleo, Workday, HCM, Tableau or other similar and/or software applications related to job functions.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Functional and analytical skills
- Project Management experience
- Work independently and investigative, self – starter, detail-oriented
- Demonstrate a broad and thorough knowledge of HR systems
- Strong ability to handle a multitude of competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
Job: Human Resources
Job Posting: Dec. 06, 2018
Job Number: 18032689