Analyst, Operations IntegrationNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
Ensuring flawless system wide execution across new menu and/or digital program rollouts in our restaurants.
- Successfully manage New Menu, Mobile, eCommerce, Supply Chain and POS technology programs through our stage gate process with emphasis on Operational execution.
- Partner with IT, Off Premise, Marketing, Product Development, Training, Supply Chain and Restaurant Operators to develop program scope, success criteria and timelines.
- Attain qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout tests and roundtable discussions in support of sophisticated modeling and analysis, hone operational processes & procedures.
- Drive alignment and confidently present operational considerations, insights and recommendations to program teams, senior leadership and restaurant teams with clarity.
- Evaluate breakthrough innovation and emerging opportunities to transform the back of house experience at Chipotle.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Corporate and/or Restaurant Operations.
- Highly organized with strong, proven project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset and skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660