Analyst, Mobile QA AutomationNewport Beach, California 610 Newport Center Drive, 92660
The Mobile QA Automation Analyst will be involved throughout the development lifecycle of Chipotle’s mobile app development team with emphasis on development and implementation of test automation for iOS and Android applications. The ideal candidate is passionate about defining and driving innovative automation testing strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct automated (and manual tested where necessary) to ensure the
- software created is fit for purpose
- Implement and maintain automated test triggering through the continuous integration/continuous delivery tool to provide confidence in quality of delivery for all code deployments
- During testing you will be thinking "outside of the box" to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained and through doing so drive regression testing across the products
- Responsible for defining and driving innovative automation testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that suppport and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes within the organization
- Participate in both the current state and future state of test planning and execution, including, but not limited to, functional, integration, regression, and performance/load testing
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective creation of test cases and plans in each sprint cycle
- Collaborate with Senior QA Analyst(s) to maintain Automation testing best practices
- Participate in design and technical discussions
- Closely follow a detailed technical roadmap that aligns with our product vision across different business functions
- Mentor junior software testers / team members
- Responsible for on-time delivery of test committed to, test plan creation, test plan execution, and test results reporting
- Other work-related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline required
- 5+ years working experience in a QA Automation Testing, or similar QA Analyst role.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Selenium, Webdriverio, XCUITest, Espresso
- Experience with Swift or Java
- Experience automating tests for mobile applications
- Proven track record implementing automated testing strategies and reporting solutions
- Experience contributing to a testing roadmap
- Working knowledge of common software architectures (web/mobile/API/DB)
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps, Agile process improvement, CI/CD automation, MS Build, NPM or other packages.
- Ability to work in complex pre-production environments
- Professional attitude, leading by example
- Driven and passionate about quality assurance, software development, and agile methodologies
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills deal effectively with all business units.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- This job description is designed to contain a condensed overview of the skills and experience applicable to the successful performance of this role
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,600 restaurants as of December 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 83,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660