(Spanish/English Bilingual) Employee Relations SpecialistNew York, New York 404 Broadway, 10013
(Spanish/English Bilingual) Employee Relations Specialist (20026702)
- Promptly conduct thorough and timely investigations to employee concerns and allegations received through Restaurant People Experience (RPE) hotline.
- Partner with GMs, Field Leaders, People Experience Partner, TD, or ETD as needed to resolve employee concerns, then prepare well-documented written summaries of findings
- Be an advisor to Field Leaders, Team Directors, and ETDs on matters involving employee relations
- Effectively manage investigation information in the Case Management system on a daily basis
- Identify and diagnose patterns and events within respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and events
- Meet with Field Leaders on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring within their span of control
- Facilitate training via WebEx or onsite as needed to patches or sub-regions on critical topics related to negative trends, Respectful Workplace policies, and building leadership capability
- Develop strong internal relationships with key partners (payroll compliance, Social Listening, SSR) to help mitigate negative trends
- Provide proactive consultative support and guidance to our GMs, Field Leaders, TDs, and ETDs as it relates to driving the people experience in the restaurants
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related discipline, Master’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of heavy employee relations experience supporting a multi-state, multi-unit organization
- Ability to conduct thorough investigations, as well as use analytical skills to identify trends and recommend solutions that increase employee engagement and mitigate risk.
- Deep knowledge of California employment laws and their application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and peer partners.
- Problem-solver with attention to detail and the ability to influence.
- Spanish speaking
- PHR/SPHR certified
- Knowledge of multi-state labor laws
Primary Location: New York - New York - 2704 - 404 Broadway-(02704)
2704 - 404 Broadway-(02704)
New York 10013
Job Corporate Job Posting Sep. 30, 2020 Job Number 20026702