International Supply Chain LeadMarylebone High Street, England 83 Baker Street, W1U 6AG
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
This role will develop and communicate procurement and logistics business plans for supply chain activities internationally. Reporting into the global business, key to the position will be the ability to establish, communicate, and implement long-term supply chain objectives to promote effectiveness and efficiency across he International partnership model. The successful individual will develop and foster relationships cross-functionally for international ventures and serve as the key liaison between Global Supply Chain team in Newport beach and international operations in the Middle East.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies for new and existing international supply chain operations including pricing strategies, portfolio composition, spend targets, timelines and resource plans
· Build market intelligence capabilities within each Direct and Indirect categories, suppliers to support restaurant growth with our International partners
· Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to meet cost, quality, and delivery targets
· Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential margin improvement opportunities
· Serves as point of contact for all strategic supply chain international connections
· Proactively analyze market trends and elaborate strategies to rapidly adapt
· Lead implementation of Food with Integrity program across our International estate
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Undergraduate in Economics, Business, Finance or similar
· MBA or Graduate degree in Business, Engineering or Supply chain preferred
· Proven International experience ideally with a partnership model in the Middle East
· 5+ years of experience in related multi-industry / multi-cultural fields
· Highly skilled in business strategy, pricing strategy, contracting, market structures and business driven sustainability implementations
· Preferrable skilled in value chain analysis, quantitative analysis, forecasting, scenario analysis, regression analysis
· Great with negotiation skills
· Ability to communicate with C-level executives
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Be driven to continuously improve, be self-motivated, manage time constraints, and meet deadlines
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $50,000-80,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: England - Marylebone - 9013 - International Operations-(09013)
9013 - International Operations-(09013)
83 Baker Street
Marylebone W1U 6AG