At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Here, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. To achieve this mission, we provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers are promoted from Crew. But that’s not all – we also offer all of our employees a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance and up to $5,250 a year in tuition assistance. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
- Full and Part-Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Restaurant Team Member at Chipotle? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Looking for more? These traits are the cherry on top.
Everyone is eligible for medical, dental, and vision coverage (even if you're part-time).
Earn your degree for as little as $250 a year, plus college credit for on-the-job training.
Spend your holidays with those who matter most (we always have room at our table!).
Even the strongest can catch a cold. Rest up so you can get back to giving it your all.
Did somebody say free burritos? Enjoy a free meal during each shift and 50% off when not working.
We work hard, but also make play a high priority. Enjoy some vacation time on us.
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What’s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, is accessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
*Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Primary Location: Texas - Grapevine - 2117 - Grapevine Mills-(02117)
2117 - Grapevine Mills-(02117)
2225 E. Grapevine Mills Circle
Job: Restaurant Crew
Job Posting: Oct. 10, 2017
Job Number: 17026049
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2659 - Bay Plaza) New York, New York
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1071 - Bandera Road) San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching again.
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2117 - Grapevine Mills) Grapevine, Texas