Restaurant Team Member - Crew (3354 - Stapleton - PL)
7505 E 29th Pl, 80238
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Here, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. To achieve this mission, we provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers are promoted from Crew. But that’s not all – we also offer all of our employees a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance and up to $5,250 a year in tuition assistance. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
- Full and Part-Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
Perks for Our People
Healthcare For All
Everyone is eligible for medical, dental, and vision. That includes you, part-timers.
But First, School
Education is everything. That’s why we provide benefits to help our people graduate debt free.
Spend quality time with the people you love— and the food you love to eat.
Cough, Stay Home
Feeling sick? Take the time you need to rest up and feel like yourself again.
Free Food, For Real
Whenever a burrito (or bowl) calls your name, we’ve got you.
There are two types: vacation and sick time. Accrue up to 120 vacation hours a year and get 24 hours of sick time, depending on your state’s sick leave laws. Vacation accrues starting after 1 year of service. We provide 3 weeks.
Typically, these mix of traits make for an extra awesome Restaurant Team Member - Crew (3354 - Stapleton - PL). (1 Beginner – 10 Expert)
- Team Player
"Our vision for people is to create a culture where employees can thrive and pursue their passion ... we are ensuring that our employees can bring their best selves to work every day."- Marissa Andrada, Chief Diversity, Inclusion and People Officer
Where work is like a burritoWell-rounded and full of your favorite things.
Let’s talk details
See what being a Restaurant Team Member - Crew (3354 - Stapleton - PL) is all about, from daily responsibilities to general requirements.
Description - External
Building the perfect pizza - and having fun doing it - is the first step to building your career at Pizzeria Locale. Sharpen your hospitality and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, housekeeper, bartender or no experience at all, this could be the opportunity to develop into a restaurant manager position. We can offer part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now.
Our Crew members take pride in preparing and serving Pizzeria Locale’s delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to Pizzeria Locale’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and hospitality, they help to ensure that the Pizzeria Locale guest experience is always the best it can be. Crew members get to learn about and work at a variety of stations: dough making, pizza topping, Prep, baking pizzas, Expo, and making salads. In each area they’re greeting and interacting with Pizzeria Locale guests directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Crew members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
In addition to following Pizzeria Locale’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
• Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
• Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to guest volume
• Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
• Providing friendly, quality hospitality to each Pizzeria Locale guest
• Working toward understanding and articulating Food With Integrity
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, Road Maps, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following Pizzeria Locale sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to Pizzeria Locale sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
• Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
• Have a high school diploma
All of our crew will play the role of dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, etc. so be prepared to learn a lot and work hard if you join the team. Most of the jobs that we are hiring for are entry level positions. If you are interested in interviewing for a restaurant general manager or assistant restaurant manager position and have previous restaurant management experience you can search our careers page for more opportunities as we may have some of those positions available. Most of these management positions are filled internally but there are some exceptions.
$14.50 - $16.00 / hour.
Compensation based on local wage and hour laws
Primary Location: Colorado - Denver - 3354 - Stapleton - PL-(03354)
3354 - Stapleton - PL-(03354)
7505 E 29th Pl