Workforce Compliance AnalystColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Workforce Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring company compliance for Fair Work Week practices/Predictive Scheduling laws for state and local legislation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Various reporting, including Good Faith Estimates, time off, schedules, and premium analysis spend
- Collaborate with internal leaders and field partners regarding best practices
- Audit daily reporting data as it relates to state legislation requirements for accuracy
- Run payroll tool and distribute daily exceptions to team
- Compile and provide analysis of payroll spend related to scheduling premium payments
- Analyze and determine the best course of action for each routine and non-routine scheduling Tier 2 inquiry by utilizing ServiceNow case management or phone communication
- Utilize tools to source information for internal customers while maintaining composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university
- 1-3 years of experience in HR/Onboarding/Employment Compliance/Reporting & Auditing
- Proficient with MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- HRIS Navigation, Comprehension of the legislative cycle, and ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision preferred
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology, and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd