Workday Payroll Systems AnalystColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Analyst, Payroll Systems role serves as System Administrator and SME supporting all Payroll systems (Workday and Kronos/UKG) and the payroll processing team. (U.S and Intl). This position will support the maintenance and optimization of the payroll systems ecosystem and business processes. Responsibilities include participating in the research, development, documentation, and refinement of payroll business processes. Responsible for payroll system configuration, ensuring data integrity through audits and report writing. Supports bi-weekly production payroll and triage/mitigate any system/integration issues impacting payroll processing and liaison with internal stakeholders and vendor support if necessary. Works with COEs to drive business process improvements in efficiency and quality within Payroll, Compliance, Onboarding, Operations, Employee Service Center and Benefits teams. This position leverages knowledge of industry best practices to document and maintain proper segregation of controls to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Key contributor on special projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for the bi-weekly payroll processes including running all necessary business processes and ensuring the payroll team meets deadlines.
- Provide reporting support to Payroll team, which includes producing standard payroll reports, creating and maintaining accurate exception reporting for the payroll team.
- Operate as Payroll Functional SME partnering with COEs to support Payroll systems projects (new systems or functionality and enhancements) which includes planning, business process mapping, requirements gathering, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Create and maintain payroll test plans, coordinate and conduct user acceptance and functional regression testing of new and enhanced Payroll Systems functionality and reporting tools.
- Support Payroll System Upgrades UAT and optional features review with stakeholders.
- Conducting business process re-engineering to identify opportunities for improvement, and making appropriate recommendations; ensuring processes are optimally aligned and that they follow industry standards.
- Support user training and assist in the creation of documentation pertaining to Payroll Systems and business processes.
- Create functional process documentation (internal and external).
- Support process to align Payroll Systems configuration with the IT infrastructure, data mapping and integration in accordance with IT change control, information security and compliance standard operating procedures.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.S./B.A. in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent education and experience
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working with payroll systems such as Workday, Kronos or ADP
- Knowledge of and ability to use MS Office Suite products
- Experience with Workday/Kronos; technical experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication couples with solid listening, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical users
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze data
- Project and time management skills; familiarity with project management methodology
- Ability to draft routine correspondence and manage information and data in a confidential and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and balance the demands of projects, maintenance and support, customer expectations, in a fast-paced environment with moderate guidance
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd