Tier 2 IT Restaurant Support Senior AnalystColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Tier 2 Restaurant Support Senior Analyst supports guest satisfaction by resolving advanced technical issues within the restaurant and by proactively identifying and driving resolution for technical trends impacting restaurants. The analyst will be able to identify, analyze, document, and develop technical solutions to complex problems and then coach and train the support teams on those solutions. The analyst will partner with internal and external teams to ensure support teams have the knowledge and resources to support restaurants as the company expands our technology footprint.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides advanced hardware and software support for future and existing restaurants including POS, ATO, Kitchen, and Back Office.
- Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots problems to develop solutions to improve system reliability and reduce IT incidents.
- Provides coaching and training on advanced technical issues and solutions to support teams
- Conceptualizes, designs, and implements new processes to improve IT Operations efficiency
- Works directly with software vendors to document production issues that require software fixes
- According to internal standards, communicates with applicable internal teams on the status and resolution of IT issues
- Identifying, creating, writing, and maintaining documents for IT knowledge base, as well as updating, reviewing, and improving documents created by IT personnel for IT knowledge base
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have advanced knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Windows, Group Policy, Active Directory, Windows network protocols, LANs, WANs, telephone systems, and related security protocols
- Have experience in deploying and configuring Point of Sales (POS) and Kitchen systems, applications, hardware, peripherals, and related products
- Experience as a POS (NCR Aloha preferred) and/or Systems Administrator in a multi-brand hospitality environment
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and subordinates
- Possess the ability to listen effectively and communicate with candor and honesty
- Have the ability to acquire and evaluate highly technical data
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task work load independently
- Possess a B.A./B.S. in MIS, Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent in education and experience
- Have three (3) to five (5) years related experience in IT systems, and two (2) years of prior experience with point of sale (POS) hardware and software
- Be available for on-call rotating duties requiring after-hours and weekend work
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd