Sr. Oracle Apps Analyst (Supply Chain - SCM & SCP)Columbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Oracle Applications Analyst - Supply Chain
The Oracle Applications Analyst-Supply Chain Management position provides functional support, documentation and training for Oracle applications. It combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings of multiple Oracle EBS SCM Modules including Oracle Inventory (INV), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Advanced Supply Chain Plan (ASCP) and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Strategy & Planning
• Work with management to generate monthly work plans.
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues.
• Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
• Provide first level support in researching and addressing issues for OPM Financials and Cost Management Applications.
• Work as a liaison between IT and internal business customers. Effectively train end users on new processes and functionalities as needed.
• Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
• Create test plans, test scripts and perform functional testing.
• Work closely with project team members to ensure configuration integrity across instances.
• Create and maintain clear and well-defined functional documentation and training materials.
• Collaborate with other supply chain and financial teams on cross functional projects and supports.
• Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
• Work outside the standard office work day may be required.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 3-5+ years IT experience.
• 3-5+ years Oracle application experience with various Manufacturing, Distribution modules like Financials, Inventory (INV), Purchasing (PO), Order Management(OM), Advanced Supply Chain Plan (ASCP), General Ledger(GL), Demantra, etc.
• Expertise with implementing, configuring, and supporting Financials and SCM modules.
• 3-5+ years’ experience in support of software applications.
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Techno-functional experience in both functional Supply Chain Planning / Management functions and in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports, OIC, OCI).
• Experience with Oracle SCPCS (Planning Central / Supply Planning / Demand Management) Cloud, a plus
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
• Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
• Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future. This role will be based in the Columbus Restaurant Support Center in Ohio, but may require travel to our Newport Restaurant Support Center in California.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave