Specialist, IT Restaurant SupportColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
IT Restaurant Support Specialist supports guest satisfaction by resolving advanced technical issues within the restaurant. The individual will be able to identify, analyze, document, and develop technical solutions to common escalations and partner with our T1 support teams to implement solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide advanced technical support to all Chipotle IT users. Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot resolutions to unique, advanced, and persistent restaurant issues. Document, communicate, and validate solutions with end users.
- Identify, create, write, and maintain documents for expert IT knowledge in partnership with the Knowledge Base team
- Provide remote installation assistance
- Enhance Production Acceptance process by ensuring resources (KB, tools, training) are available for T2 and T1 teams prior to new technology deployment. Engage with Project/Product Management and Development teams by providing requirements designed to enhance the restaurant experience and minimize support requirements
- Provision and decommission system accounts
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Information Technology
- Aloha Software and/or A+ certifications preferred
- Strong Windows troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of POS computer hardware components and interfaces
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Customer Service and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Ability to communication efficiently and effectively verbally and in writing to a diverse audience
- Ability to flex to the needs of a continuously changing business environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Diagnosing and resolving a broad range of technical problems
- Clear, concise, thorough and timely documentation of troubleshooting process and customer interactions.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions clearly to a diverse customer base via multiple communication channels
- Knowledge sharing with peers and Tier 1 team
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be available for on-call support on a rotating basis.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave