Social Listening AnalystColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Social Listening Analyst will protect and promote Chipotle by monitoring social media for mentions of each brand. They will engage with our fans through our social media accounts in addition to monitoring social media, blogs, news outlets and other websites for threats to and opportunities for our brands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Achieving the Social Listening Vision
- Provide the best web-based service that fosters strong brand loyalty and make us known as advocates for our guests. We will stay ahead of trends through social listening and effect positive change for Chipotle by providing insightful information to various departments and Chipotle leadership.
Managing Brand Reputation
- Understand what is being said about Chipotle and our brands.
- Engage with our fans using Chipotle’s voice.
- Identify potential risks to Chipotle brands.
- Formulate appropriate public responses for Chipotle social media channels, in conjunction with our PR team when necessary, to diffuse potential crises.
- Combine information and format company daily newsletter.
- Alert key stakeholders to potential engagement/marketing opportunities.
Analyzing Social Media Listening
- Understand social media metrics, social listening tools and analytics.
- Write Boolean queries for social listening topics.
- Interpret data and measure against organizational objectives.
- Tell stories with data and present learnings in a cohesive and visually compelling manner.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- BA or BS (Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Online Journalism, New Media, or related field)
- At least two years of social media experience
- Ability to manage high levels of inbound conversation and respond within desired time frame
- Prior experience pulling and analyzing data from social insights tools.
- Proficient in Boolean queries
- Open to working nights and weekends
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd