Senior Enterprise Business AnalystColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Senior Enterprise Business Analyst is a member of the Chipotle Enterprise Project Management Offices (EPMO) that is responsible for helping the stakeholders across Chipotle articulate and shape initiatives through elicitation and facilitation of business cases, impact analysis and scope/requirement documentation. This role also assists the Project Manager by providing contextual support and risk mitigation. Additionally, the Enterprise Business Analyst will aid Product Owners and Agile Business Analysts in understanding the scope of the initiative and cross team dependencies. In alignment with the EPMO strategies, this person will be an effective liaison between stakeholders, IT & System Architects, Project Managers, and technology team representatives.
What You’ll Do
- Strategically apply business analysis experience to understand, describe, and deliver on the value proposition of opportunities and projects.
- Oversee and/or lead projects from a business analysis perspective, partnering with the Program/Project Manager and other BAs, provide status updates as necessary and act as primary BA point of contact for stakeholder and impacted team communications.
- Identify, gather, and document business, functional, and technical requirements by facilitating meetings with cross-functional groups of stakeholders.
- Create artifacts as appropriate to the success of the project. Including but not limited to business case, scope documentation, process flows, and integration diagrams, RFI/RFP, Vendor comparison Matrix, Vendor Score Card.
- Manage and own scope/requirements through the full project lifecycle including answering questions through execution to ensure quality delivery.
- Help to resolve project deliverable conflicts and issues through problem solving and facilitating discussions with cross functional partners. Escalate roadblocks or risks to the delivery of EBA project deliverables to the BA Manager or Lead EBA (when applicable) for risk mitigation and awareness.
- Validate the deliveries of team members are in alignment with project scope.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Exceptional at facilitation and eliciting scope, requirements and integration needs with enterprise-wide cross functional teams (both operations and technology).
- Possess strong analytical and documentation skills including but not limited to decision modeling, process modeling/mapping, interaction diagrams, comparison matrixes, risk mitigation and impact assessment.
- Strategically minded, able to consider project objectives and identify gaps, impacts and potential risks across the enterprise.
- Able to review SOW for alignment with stakeholder goals and assist with RFP development.
- Have experience advocating for the business owner/stakeholders, product owners, vendors, technology teams and users throughout implementations
- Have experience working in both agile and waterfall/sequential (non-iterative) project methodologies
- Be able to communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to participate in the delivery of project scope/requirements
- Work effectively with other colleagues
- Seeks continuous improvement and process efficiency.
- Listen effectively and communicate with candor and honesty
- Possess the ability to acquire, compile, and evaluate large amounts of data.
- Be able to triage problems in a practiced, measured, best practice
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact at all levels
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work effectively under very broad direction with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, process, and gap analysis skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy minimal travel
Education and/or Experience:
- Possess a B.A./B.S. in MIS or Computer Science, or an equivalent in education and experience
- # of Years’ experience: 5-8
- Technical Business Analysis work experience with active experience in both waterfall and agile environments (Scrum/Kanban methodology)
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd