Senior Consultant, Tier 2 IT SupportColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Tier 2 Restaurant Support Senior Analyst supports guest satisfaction by resolving advanced technical issues within the restaurant and by proactively identifying and driving resolution for technical trends impacting restaurants. The analyst will be able to identify, analyze, document, and develop technical solutions to complex problems and then coach and train the support teams on those solutions. The analyst will partner with internal and external teams to ensure support teams have the knowledge and resources to support restaurants as the company expands our technology footprint.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides advanced hardware and software support for future and existing restaurants including POS, ATO, Kitchen, and Back Office.
- Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots problems to develop solutions to improve system reliability and reduce IT incidents.
- Provides coaching and training on advanced technical issues and solutions to support teams
- Conceptualizes, designs, and implements new processes to improve IT Operations efficiency
- Works directly with software vendors to document production issues that require software fixes
- According to internal standards, communicates with applicable internal teams on the status and resolution of IT issues
- Identifying, creating, writing, and maintaining documents for IT knowledge base, as well as updating, reviewing, and improving documents created by IT personnel for IT knowledge base
The ideal candidate will:
- Have advanced knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Windows, Group Policy, Active Directory, Windows network protocols, LANs, WANs, telephone systems, and related security protocols
- Have experience in deploying and configuring Point of Sales (POS) and
- Kitchen systems, applications, hardware, peripherals, and related products
- Experience as a POS (NCR Aloha preferred) and/or Systems Administrator in a multi-brand hospitality environment
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and subordinates
- Possess the ability to listen effectively and communicate with candor and honesty
- Have the ability to acquire and evaluate highly technical data
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task work load independently
- Possess a B.A./B.S. in MIS, Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent in education and experience
- Have three (3) to five (5) years related experience in IT systems, and two (2) years of prior experience with point of sale (POS) hardware and software
- Be available for on-call rotating duties requiring after-hours and weekend work
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd