Senior Analyst, Restaurant SystemsColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Senior Analyst, Restaurant Systems, you will make a direct impact on the efficiency and success of our restaurant systems through maintaining and enhancing solutions such as Point of Sale, scheduling, inventory, and payment systems. Beyond hands-on development, you'll also play a crucial role in supporting the roadmap and overall system functionality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Serve as an internal restaurant systems subject matter expert while interfacing with applicable departments, groups, and individuals on relevant restaurant systems initiatives, projects, and concerns.
· Design and deploy new applications, enhancements, features, and functionality to existing applications, integrations, software, and hardware.
· Ensure smooth implementation of new restaurant system applications and changes through sound testing procedures, well documented releases and change logs, and impact and risk management analysis.
· Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, flow charts, user stories, case studies, and white papers to provide direction to IT peers and product and business owners.
· Ensure that systems sufficiently and consistently perform to fulfill current and future needs in a cost-effective, secure, and compliant manner that drives operational efficiencies and incremental sales.
· Collaborate with IT team members, decision makers, PM/BA teams, stakeholders, product, and business owners to define business requirements and systems goals by identifying and resolving restaurant systems issues.
· Occasionally fulfill final level of escalation for restaurant system issues and incidents through prompt incident and ticket response, vendor management, and all related documentation.
· Keep up to date on trends and technological innovations to keep all systems current and as cost effective as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Possess a B.A. /B.S. in related field or an equivalent in education or experience required.
· Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of Point of Sale (POS) software systems, applications, hardware, peripherals, and related products.
· Knowledge of and experience with testing and implementing Payment System software and hardware: EMV, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, connected payments, E2EE, P2P, pin pads and assorted peripheral devices.
· The ability to multi-task and serve as a project lead or team player in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite; Linux and Mac.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Motivated self-starter who can work independently on multiple projects and tasks.
· Enjoy travelling to and from Chipotle regional offices when necessary.
· Be available for limited on-call duties requiring after-hours work.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,250 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants in North America and Europe. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2023 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies and Time Magazine's Most Influential Companies. With over 110,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $80,000-86,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave
- General Manager IrvingTexas 7717 N MacArthur Blvd, Ste 100, Irving 75063-7562 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager PlanoTexas 6202 W Park Blvd, Ste A, Plano 75093 Apply Now for General Manager Job
- General Manager AddisonTexas 3771 Belt Line Road, Addison 75001 Apply Now for General Manager Job