Senior Analyst, Restaurant SystemsColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Senior Analyst Restaurant Systems will be responsible for coordinating and implementing changes to new and existing CMG restaurant systems.
They are responsible for maintaining and developing all restaurant system solutions including, but not limited to, Point of Sale and all accompanying modules and enhancements, scheduling, inventory, and payment. They will provide support for the roadmap and systems
The Senior Analyst Restaurant Systems provide, documentation, training, and support in QA testing, ensure that released solutions, features and enhancements are properly documented and standardized with minimal service and operations interruptions. This role will be tasked with ensuring that Restaurant System projects and work are driven to success with standardized processes and procedures for QA and testing, targeted and regular training, and leadership.
The Senior Analyst Restaurant Systems will also drive the Restaurant System team’s research and strategic direction to drive efficiencies in all project work and roadmaps. In addition, the Senior Analyst Restaurant Systems will drive team training and knowledge sharing roadmap and strategy for all projects and efforts.
They will apply proven communication, cross-functional relationship building, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, investigate, communicate, and resolve issues affecting both tactical and strategic IT initiatives for CMG.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be a top performer who achieves high standards and elevates peers and others around them to be top performers.
- Serve as an internal restaurant systems subject matter expert while interfacing with applicable departments, groups, and individuals on relevant restaurant systems initiatives, projects, and concerns.
- Be a mentor and train others to help develop personnel and ensure cross training for better coverage and continuity of knowledge and best practices.
- Ensure that systems sufficiently and consistently perform to fulfill current and future needs in a cost-effective, secure, and compliant manner that drives operational efficiencies and incremental sales.
- Work with IT team members, decision makers, PM/BA teams, stakeholders, product and business owners to define business requirements and systems goals by identifying and resolving restaurant systems issues.
- Interact and collaborate with peer engineering groups for best practices and methodologies while working to improve Restaurant System team’s internal practices and processes.
- Designing and deploying new applications, enhancements, features, and functionality to existing applications, integrations, software, and hardware.
- Supporting deployment and implementation through specific training and documentation aimed at system and application support for lower tiered IT Ops teams.
- Gauging the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems through analysis and defined measurements, system and user feedback, and competitive analysis.
- Proposing and creating system design models, specifications, diagrams, flow charts, user stories, case studies, and white papers to provide direction to IT peers and product and business owners.
- Manage relationships with IT Operations, Deployment, Infrastructure, App Development, Compliance, and others to ensure performance, compliance, and functionality as it relates to internal IT SLA’s, policies and procedures, and top priorities.
- Ensuring that systems sufficiently and consistently perform and fulfill current and future needs for CMG.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new restaurant system applications and changes through sound testing procedures, well documented releases and change logs, and impact and risk management analysis.
- Fulfill final level of escalation for restaurant system issues and incidents. Responsible for incident and ticket response, vendor management, and all related documentation.
- Create, maintain, document, and communicate restaurant system policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date on trends and technological innovations to keep all systems current and as cost effective as possible. Regularly checks industry, vendor, and technology websites, publications, and periodicals for information on new and emerging technologies, initiatives, and industry and competitor news.
- Work with PM, BA, product and business owners, internal consulting team, and vendors to prioritize personal and teamwork flow to reflect ever evolving business needs and objectives daily.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Be knowledgeable of and have the ability to use a PC, along with familiarity of software such as Windows, Microsoft Office Suite; Linux and Mac experience a plus
- Have experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of Point of Sale (POS) software systems, applications, hardware, peripherals, and related products
- Be experienced with POS system planning and design at an enterprise level in support of a global multi-brand hospitality chain
- Have in-depth experience with installing, troubleshooting, and configuring Aloha Point of Sale Quick Service, Configuration Center (CFC), Aloha TakeOut (ATO), Aloha Kitchen, Command Center (CMC), MenuLink, Altametrics eRestaurant, or similar POS and back-office software
- Have strong experience with supporting, configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining NCR or similar POS hardware and devices such as, but not limited to, terminals, servers, printers, kitchen display systems, etc.
- Have solid understanding and familiarity with basic and advanced networking principles and fundamentals, along with related applications, hardware, and peripherals
- Knowledge of and experience with testing and implementing Payment System software and hardware: EMV, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, connected payments, E2EE, P2P, pin pads and assorted peripheral devices, etc.
- Have solid knowledge of testing process, procedure, and best practices along with a demonstrated ability to perform and analyze results of planned upgrades and changes in multiple complex POS environments
- Demonstrated ability to pass knowledge, experience, and instruction to fellow team members and supporting roles in an efficient and comprehensive manner
- Be able to multi-task and serve as a project lead or team player in a fast-paced environment with the ability to help out in areas outside of expertise if necessary; can provide needed communication around project status and milestones as needed
- Can manage multiple priorities and projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated self-started who can work independently on tasks and projects, managing priorities and tasks with minimal supervision
- Possess a B.A. /B.S. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience with five (5) years’ experience working with Point of Sale (POS) hardware and software, as well as basic project management
- Enjoy travelling to and from Chipotle regional offices when necessary
- Be available for limited on-call duties requiring after-hours work
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave