Senior Analyst, Restaurant People ExperienceColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Sr. Analyst of investigations supports Chipotle’s environment to allow all employees to thrive and pursue their passion by cultivating the workplace culture.
The Sr. Analyst is a skilled and experienced investigator who can investigate complex concerns objectively, thoroughly while empathetically investigating sensitive employee concerns issues such as discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. They provide detailed, unbiased recommendations based on the finding of the investigation and provides support of company policy and guidance around employee retraining in relation to the findings.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate complex concerns surrounding field leadership from start to finish. Objectively provide feedback and recommendations to People Experience and Leadership. Discretely handles sensitive and/or private information in relations to the case.
- Responsible Consent Decree oversight and conducting timely investigation for these locations. Consent Decrees are area where a State Agency (I.E. EEOC) may have specific requirements in place related to investigating and reporting.
- Support analyst on other complex cases during down time to support team with open and or aging case work.
- Partner cross-functionally with Payroll, Compliance, Legal, Asset Protection, Food Safety, Customer Incident, Social Listening, and Risk Management to ensure full case resolution and process consistency for all employee relations incidents.
- Drive operational enhancements through project work to include, but not limited to, policy writing and defining, process work, training, cross-functional alignment, and partnership to drive consistency in the organization.
- Facilitate quarterly training via WebEx or onsite as needed to Patches or Sub-Regions on critical topics related to patterns, trends, workplace policies deficiencies that support building leadership capability.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and re-prioritize as necessary to meet simultaneous deadlines. Ability to handle confidential matters appropriately. Excellent customer services skills. Self-starter - take initiative. Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Ability to conduct investigation both telephonically and onsite
- Must be able to handle complex and difficult situations
- Must be able to exercise keen judgment when analyzing and resolving employment issues.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, EthicsPoint, Workday, Kronos
- Highly flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail, and the ability to organize and express ideas clearly.
- Ability to coach management and employees effectively, including the ability to diffuse situations without diminishing directives or requirements.
- Must demonstrate an independent work style and a positive attitude.
- Supports company policies, procedures, and values.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where time is of the essence.
- Proficient in reading and writing reports.
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave