Senior Analyst, Payroll Systems - Kronos (REMOTE)Columbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Sr. Analyst, Payroll Systems role serves as System Administrator, SME and key point of contact for the Payroll systems landscape (Kronos/UKG) and the payroll processing team. (U.S and Intl). This position is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the payroll systems ecosystem, integrations, and business processes. Responsibilities include facilitating the research, development, documentation, and re-engineering of payroll business processes. Responsible for Kronos (Workforce Dimensions - CRT, Payrules Accruals and Business location set-up) payroll system configuration, ensuring data integrity through audits and report writing. Responsible for bi-weekly production payroll support and triage/mitigate any system/integration issues impacting payroll processing and liaison with internal stakeholders and vendor support if necessary. This role will partner closely with COEs and business leaders to identify opportunities to drive business process improvements in efficiency and quality within Payroll, Compliance, Onboarding, Operations, Employee Service Center, IT, Kronos Workforce Management and Benefits teams. This position leverages knowledge of industry best practices to document and maintain proper segregation of controls to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). May lead special projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the bi-weekly payroll processes including running all necessary business processes and ensuring the payroll team meets deadlines
- Provide reporting support to Payroll team, which includes producing standard payroll reports, creating, and maintaining complex reports, and accurate exception reporting for the payroll team.
- Operate as Payroll Functional SME and primary point of contact partnering with COEs and business owners to facilitate Payroll systems projects ( new systems or functionality and enhancements) which includes planning, business process mapping, requirements gathering, design, configuration and implementation.
- Manage payroll test plans, coordinate, and conduct user acceptance and functional regression testing of new and enhanced Payroll Systems functionality and reporting tools.
- Responsible for Payroll System Upgrades, UAT and optional features review with stakeholders.
- Conducting business process re-engineering to identify opportunities for improvement, and making appropriate recommendations; ensuring processes are optimally aligned and that they follow industry standards
- Support organization change management, create and conduct end user training, assist in the creation of documentation and partner on communications pertaining to Payroll Systems and business processes
- Create functional/technical specs, business process mapping, SOPs and system admin process documentation.
- Partner closely with IT and Kronos Workforce Management to align Payroll Systems configuration with the IT infrastructure, data mapping and integration in accordance with IT change control, information security and compliance standard operating procedures
- Partner closely with IT to align Payroll Systems configuration with the IT infrastructure, data mapping and integration in accordance with IT change control, information security and compliance standard operating procedures
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.S/B.A. in Finance, Accounting, or related field; or an equivalent in education and experience
- 5-8 years of Experience working with payroll systems such as Workday, Kronos or ADP
- Solid knowledge of and ability to use MS Office Suite products
- In depth functional experience with Workday/Kronos preferred, technical experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication coupled with solid listening, facilitation, and presentation skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical users
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong project and time management skills; knowledge of project management methodology
- Ability to draft routine correspondence and manage information and data in a confidential and professional manner
- Ability to balance the demands of projects, maintenance and support, customer expectations, and staff development in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate others preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave